November 3, 2008

Composition Book Journals

On the banks of Bay Creek

I've been wandering through this lovely blog today and being inspired. (You know, whilst rewarding myself for another 50 words written....) If this sort of journaling made my present journal so much more tolerable, what else could it transform? What sort of composition books does Target have? I'd need some real gouche. And more cheap acrylics. Mama has every color in the world of quality ones, but did you know that the cheaper ones have more filler in them, making them chalkier and less likely to make the pages stick together? I just learned that this summer (from Soul Journaling, I think) - no wonder my old pages felt so gummy!


Images from Crazyquilter's Flickr photostream.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online