November 9, 2008

A Moment of Truth


This is the awesome wallpaper that I downloaded from the Nanowrimo forums. (Since Laura has to cope with seeing it for a month, I let her pick. Wasn't that sweet of me? ;) ) I thought that all the little notes were cool and that I might try to follow them through the month, letting my villain appear on the day suggested (still not sure who he/she is...), reading a bit of poetry on Day 5... Well, yesterday and today happened of their own accord! It's 2AM, do you know where your character is? Yes, mine's in the kitchen giving a haircut because I'm still up and trying to catch up from a really fun family reunion. Wake up and treat myself to a breakfast of >cringe< doughnuts (yum!) and then go to write. What's that? Grab a treat?? Yes, little Calender! 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online