January 14, 2009

See?

January 14

Told you Shih Tzu paws were cute. They're like tiny (and slightly mud-stained) bear paws.

Things about Cammy:
  • She cannot tell where a squeaker's squeak is coming from. 
  • Thus, she swears a mouse is under my armoire.
  • She doesn't like dog bones.
  • But she takes her medicine (cheese helps so much!)
  • She likes to have her head rubbed.
  • And ruffled.
  • Especially first thing in the morning, when, if you get the right spot, she'll roll over on her back, happy as a lark.
  • Feather dusters drive her crazy.
She goes on her way bright and early tomorrow morning. I hope they love her lots up in Virginia!

(PS - I got accepted into Master Gardeners today!!)

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Oh, how precious! And speaking of names for her...since she's going to Virginia, why not Ginny? lol
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Abigail said...

Hello,

My name is Abbey.

I don't remember exactly how I stumbled on your blog, but I wanted to tell you that I love it! I'm sure I will frequent it often!

And the paw picture is so, so cute!

: o )

Abbey

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online